Roof restorations Melbourne
Quality, well-kept, weather-proofed roofs are a central aspect to a home’s commercial value and the longevity of your investment.
We are a family-run brand with a number of years’ experience in the business of roof restoration. We have had experience with all types of Australian rooves in all types of climates. Some of the questions we often get asked are:
- What are roof restorations and what do they entail?
- What is the process of roof restoration?
- How much does roof restoration cost?
- How long can I expect my roof restoration to take?
- How long does a roof restoration last?
We’ll do our best to answer these questions as we explain a bit about how our company works. After all, a proper roof restoration process can last up to a generation, and is a significant upfront investment. You want to make sure you have all the information at hand to make the right decision.
What is a roof restoration?
Roof restoration follows an industry best practice. It is sequential and usually involves the following actions:
- Replace broken tiles.
- Remove your old roof coating with a high pressure cleaner.
- Apply a flexible pointing coat by hand to seal in gaps and vulnerable spots.
- A two, sometimes three, membrane coat which protects your roof against UV and mould.
- Occasionally, a filler coat is needed for older roofs.
- A final sealer coat to give your roof a final shine.
- A formal inspection to ensure your roof is of maximum acceptable quality.
If you need us to guide you through how it works in detail, simply give one of our consultants a call on 1800 336 940.
How much does roof restoration cost?
This depends on the roof and takes advantage of economies of scale (larger roofs will cost less per square meter). We have found that the cost of roofs usually comes in at about:
- Small roofs can cost around $30-40 per square meter.
- Medium-large can roofs cost around $25-30.
This means your roof restoration can range from around $5000-$10000 in total. This is a small price to pay for peace of mind and will seal your roof in for upwards of twenty-five years.
How long can I expect my roof restoration to take?
2-5 business days, depending on the size of the roof and weather. We do not expect it to take more than a business week, though sometimes the inspection may carry over to the next week.
Our company follows this rigid process to ensure you get the best treatment applied to your roof.
How long does a roof restoration last?
You will be pleased to know a roof restoration will last up to and including twenty-five years. That’s a whole generation. Of course, this assumes you have employed a trusted brand that employs a strict industry best practice roof restoration process.
So you’ve read some of the most commonly asked questions about roof restorations and you’re excited for more? We can assist you.
Our company is the answer you are looking for if you want to engage a roof restoration services in Melbourne. We’re a tried, tested and proven brand who will answer all your questions and employ professionals to carry out the work on your roof. Simply give us a call today on 1800 336 940 today.
[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW category=”Roof Restorations”]